Advanced Nitrox course
Keep moving forward in technical diving! If you have already started in this type of diving, take the next step and do not miss our TDI Advanced Nitrox course in the Mayan Riviera. Expand your knowledge and increase your oxygen concentration in your dives.
The TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver course is designed to educate students on the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using EAN blends with oxygen concentrations ranging from 22% to 100%. The dives will be performed up with a maximum depth of 40 meters, without a decompression stop.
- Scuba gas laws
- Dive planning
- Nitrox filling procedure
- Using Nitrox in a decompressive manner
- One or two scuba tanks
- BCD / harness
- Suit, mask and fins
- Computer, bottom timer, tables, cutting device
- Using Nitrox blends in every dive
Course structure and duration
- Approximately 4 hours of theory and briefings are recommended
- 4 dives, with an accumulated minimum bottom time of 100 minutes
- Correct use of the O2 analzer
- Pre-dive planning
- Calculating CNS accumulation in each dive
- Correct labeling of scuba tanks
- Programming computers for Nitrox mode
- Correct execution of the planned dive
- Final exam
Included with the course
- Diving Certification
- BCD / harness
- Mask / Fins
This course can be done independently or together with the Decompression Procedures course (the next step in the training program). Book your course and get a free t-shirt!
- Being at least 15 years old.
- Basic Nitrox Diver certification from any agency.
- Having 25 logged dives
500 USD / 9500 MXN