Stress and Rescue Diver course
This is the Emergency Training program. Learn the How-To of first aid, CPR, Automated External Defibrillator and Oxygen Administration in diving urgencies, as well as emergency assessment, so that any emergency situation can be properly evaluated.
Following a First Aid course will significantly increase your safety and comfort when diving. SSI and other training agencies require a current First Aid and CPR Certificate as a prerequisite for Stress & Rescue Diver certification.
The student kit includes a field reference guide that will help you easily learn all the theory. A React Right Instructor will guide you through practical exercises. The program covers:
- Primary Care
- First Aid and CPR
- Primary Stabilization Techniques
- Oxygen Administration in Diving Emergencies
- Understanding Automated External Defibrillation
It consists in 4 or 5 hours of theory class where you will be provided with the necessary material
90 USD / 1800 MXN
Do you want to become a Rescue Diver?
Spend three days with us learning from our professional PADI or SSI instructors.
In this course you will develop skills and knowledge about rescue diving that will help both you and your companions enjoy a safe dive.
You will perform surface and underwater rescue practices in the Mayan Riviera. This is a very complete course that will allow you to enroll in the first professional diving course: Dive Master
- Being at least 12 years old
- Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- Updated training and current certification in First Aid and CPR
Course structure and duration
Contents of the program:
- Viewing rescue diving videos
- Exercises in the student manual
- Shallow water rescue skills practice
- Deepwater rescue skills practice
- Surface rescue
- Search plan
- Final exam of 25 questions
After three intense days you will be a Rescue Diver
Included with the course
- Dive insurance
- Student material
- Diving Certification
- Dive diary
- Free Pura Vida t-shirt!